All of the stated policies below may or may not be enforced by the independent professionals who use shared commercial space with Fringe & Fern to conduct their own business. Consult with your professional with any questions before any services or sales are conducted:
Health & Establishment policy.
- All must follow the rules posted at the front door and inside the shop.
- Do not come if you are sick. Each professional has their own cancellation/no-show policy. Please talk with your professional and communicate and understand their enforcement of their policies.
- If possible please limit items. Leave extra items at home or in your car. (Food, laptops, jackets, bags, purses, etc.) Just bring in your phone and wallet if possible.
- If possible avoid bringing company with you. There is very limited space to hang out inside.
- Small children and babies are not allowed to loiter or hang out in the salon area as to not disturb the patrons.
24 hour cancellation and no-show policy.
Your independent professional has a right enforce this policy: A possible 50 to 100% cancellation fee or a 100% no-show fee within 24 hours of the appointment can be charged if cancelling or not showing up for that appointment. Some professionals strictly enforce this policy no matter the circumstances.
If a certain amount of time has passed within the appointment and the service has not begun due to client absence and no communication has been attempted the cancellation or no-show policy can be enforced.
Booking and shopping rules and fees policy.
Every professional also has the right to refuse service and enforce their own policies. Appointments must be managed with an account online unless their professional has directed them to do otherwise.
If a customer is unhappy with the result of the outcome, they must communicate that with their independent professional immediately before leaving the establishment and must do so before payment. Some professionals have a final sale policy.
Clients are not allowed to book multiple time slots with the intention of only keeping one. For example if a client books a haircut for just themselves multiple times the same day or the same week because of their own scheduling uncertainty, they will be asked to only keep one of those appointments. Not adhering to this policy results in blocking time on the professionals schedule preventing other clients from booking. If there is no response within the same day only one will be kept via your professional and the others will be canceled.
No refunds for services policy.
Final sale policy: The desire to request refund can be avoided by booking enough time with the correct services to attempt the desired look or by achieving the look over a multitude of reservations. All consultations decide where the professionals artistry will go within the boundaries of the customers wishes by spoken word. The outcome is the interpretation of those spoken words. A consultation may be recorded if the customer consents. Any prior service(s) conducted may hinder the desired outcome with any coloring or chemical services.
All retail purchases are final sale unless specified elsewhere within the establishment.